Friday, January 27, 2012

So, I've Fell Off

I'm supposed to be contributing to Comment Kissed on a weekly basis. But Lately I've been contributing to my own life. For that I'm not sorry. But I am about to really come back strong.

As we speak I am, well we're not speaking but you get it right? Anyway, I'm in the process of working on My Inner Monologue Revealed. Something that is a bit more intimate.

Thoughts I thought I'd never share with people. Things that may not seem so secretive to others, but to me they are my thoughts, poems, and feelings of pure raw emotion.

Fights within myself. Things I tried to hide. Things I wasn't expecting. It'll probably make people think I'm really as crazy as they say I am.

Hmph oh well. You might as well meet all us now right? lol

No comments:

Post a Comment