Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Happy Leap Year!!!

Welcome! Welcome! Welcome!

It is 2012 and it's a LEAP YEAR! I don't really know why that excites me but it does. One thing I've always wanted to know is... what do people who are born on a leap year do for their birthday?

Think about it? If you're born on February 29th your birthday only comes around every four years. How do you celebrate? Hmmm random thought, but I've always wanted to know.

Let me explain why I am really happy about this leap year. A leap year means that there is an extra day for me to accomplish my goals for the year. An extra day for me to enjoy life. It means that there is an extra day in which God can bless me.

I'm expecting the extra this year. I was told that in order to get my blessings I'm going to have to snatch them up because this year they will roll in more frequently than ever.

I've had my new attitude and my December Resolutions have already been put into motion. All I want to do is enjoy what this year has to offer. I can't say I won't change because people change everyday.

All I know is, I'm ready and I'm willing.

No comments:

Post a Comment